Form release: tablets prolonged action 300 or 500 mg? 40.
Active substance: ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate
Indication: with consequences of acute cerebrovascular accident; IMT; IHD (stable angina pectoris, unstable angina); Deterioration of gas exchange and hypoxia; Memory impairment; Asthenic state, the impact of extreme (stressful) factors; Abstinence syndrome with alcoholism; Physical and mental overload.
- Increased survival of heart and brain cells under conditions of hypoxia;
- Optimization of energy exchange in cells;
- Reduce intensity and control the effects of oxidative stress;
- Stabilization of cell membranes and normalization of their functions;
- Normalization of microcirculation in ischemic tissues;
- Decrease in the daily frequency of reception up to 1-2 times, due to the modified release of the active substance in comparison with the non-delayed forms;
- Increases the availability of metabolic therapy for patients due to the lower cost of treatment.