Form release: 1 mg / ml No. 10 in ampoules of 10 ml concentrate for infusions
Active substance: isosorbide dinitrate
It is used for acute myocardial infarction (including, complicated by acute left ventricular failure) and other forms of acute coronary syndrome, as well as with unstable angina.
Reduces the need for oxygen in the myocardium;
- reduces the heart attack zone;
- reduces preload due to the expansion of peripheral veins and arteries;
- promotes redistribution of coronary blood flow to ischemic areas of the myocardium;
- has a “mild” hypotensive effect;
- increases the effectiveness of thrombolytic therapy.